* Conduct inspections from a safe distance and still get close-in shots with the 32 times on-camera digital zoom.
* Choose the most convenient image transfer protocol for your application: Camera data ports: Image transfer: SD card, USB 2.0, video output DVI-D (HDMI). GigE vision and RS232 available in 2015. SmartView® software: SD card. USB 2.0, GigE Vision and RS232 available in 2015.
* Get the sharpest ever IR-Fusion® images with an 8 MP visible light camera.
* Versatile viewing options for in-field viewing of images with viewfinder for outdoor use.
* User defined programmable buttons to personalize for quick access to most used features.
* The only handheld cameras that can be sub-windowed to 240 Hz frame rate for advanced applications (add on option).
#Option 1: 640 × 480 (60 fps)
#Option 2: 384 × 288 (120 fps)
#Option 3: 1024 × 96 (240 fps)
Sudden and rapid temperature changes can be a critical part of certain analysis. The Expert Series cameras (TiX1000, TiX660 and TiX640) provide an optional Subwindowing mode (available at time of camera purchase). This feature is usually found only in cooled infrared cameras. Using these infrared sequences allows the user to document and analyze many frames of data per second to better understand sudden temperature changes.